Sunday, June 23, 2013

Spotted Beach Cruiser

So for today's mani i forgot to take a picture of the base color on it's own, but you can still see it pretty well. I believe that this will be my first post showing out of new Custom Nails. I think they are the best investment I've made in a long time. If you would like to know more about them you can check out their website: Custom Nail Solutions.

I started out with 2 coats of China Glaze "Beach Cruiser" which is from last years summer neons collections. I really loved that collection and I made sure to get backups of my favorite ones :)



 I then topped "Beach Cruise-r" with 2 coats of All That Glitters "Spotty Dottie Dark" which is just a matte black glitter mix. I got this as a gift along with "Spotty Dottie Light" in a gift exchange a little bit ago.

 I decided that I still needed something at that point so I applied another polish on top...

I recently picked this polish up from Target. This is a very sheer polish and I don't think it would become opaque very easy, so I think it works best as a topper.

 Bongo "Sweet Cheeks" is a very sheer pink with a blue iridescence. I think this is what really made the mani. I love how it turned out even though I failed at taking pictures of each step. But in the long run I got the pictures that mattered :)


 What do you think of this mani? Do you think it needs something else? or something less?

Thank you so much for reading. I have a review post coming up shortly so stay tuned for that! Have a great Sunday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com