Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Green-Teal Gradient Spotted!

I know I haven't been around much but I'm still kicking. I am currently suffering from a really bad sunburn I got this weekend while up north with my guy. So here is what was on my nails for the weekend!

I started out with 2 coats of Essie "Blanc" which has been my current go to white base polish.

 I then did 2 coats of one of my favorite neon greens China Glaze "I'm With The Life Guard" I just love everything about this polish. I have several bottles of it :) The application is awesome, it's a lovely bright neon green.

 It dries a little matte, but with top coat it just glows.
  
 For the gradient I used another China Glaze polish. This one is "Custom Kicks"

 I really think these two go together great. It's a very beautiful and smooth gradient. Gradients are by far my favorite thing to do.

 How awesome does that look? I still couldn't leave it alone lol... so I added an accent nail...

 Maybelline Color Show "Clearly Spotted" is from their current Polka Dots collection that includes 4 other polishes. I love this polish and I think I have several versions of the matte black and white glitters from several different brands.

 The other 4 in this collection are the same glitters in a colored base, green, blue, orange, and pink. I bought them all :) This mani still felt like it needed something.

 My good old Northern Lights topcoat was there to same the day :)

 It finally felt completed!



I love this mani and I have been wearing it for almost a week. Tonight it is coming off though for something new. Do you like this mani? What are your thoughts on gradients? Would you like to see more? Less?

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to check out my new Facebook page and don't forget to enter my current giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com