Wednesday, October 30, 2013

It's A Bloodly Mess!!!

One of my favorite things to do is a splatter mani, and I love blood splatters the most!! Halloween would not be complete without one. Here is mine for the holiday season :)

I started out with 1 coat of Circus 'Reverso' which is the awesome white polish from my last post.

I seriously love this polish an am on the look out to get another bottle! I could have done 2 coats but just the one served it's purpose. Since I have the french tip CNS nails (Custom Nail Solutions) I usually need a base coat unless the polish is darker. So I just use 1 coat to give me a staring point.

This is what I ended up with: (please excuse the slight tip wear on a few nails. I wasn't able to take pictures right after doing my nails so I did them as soon as I could.

 Left Hand: I used a coffee stirrer as the straw. I really like how this one turned out.



 Left Thumb
 Right hand. I didn't want to go over board and make them really "bloody" so I tried to keep it to 1 or 2 blows per finger and a 3rd one here and there.




 Left thumb
 My wonderful bottle of 'Reverso'


 For the blood I actually mixed two polishes together. I really wanted the red to sparkle. I liked the color of Spoiled 'Pick Your Poison' and the sparkle/glitter in NYC 'Broadway Burgundy Frost. It's a little hard to see the sparkle in the pictures but it is much more noticeable in person.

I think that mani turned out pretty darn good!!! I hop you like it as much as I do. I am hoping to have another post up tomorrow. Thanks for reading and please let me know what you think!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com