Thursday, September 4, 2014

Holographic Studs Review

I was sent a few items to review from Born Pretty Store

I've been really behind and busy with life, but today I have a post reviewing one of the items I received. They are small round holographic flat studs. I love them because I hate when my nails aren't smooth and these are pretty flat and can easily even out with topcoat. This post will be short, sweet, and to the point.

You can find the studs I used here: Round Holographic Studs

 This is the package they came in. There are several and can last for many manicures.

 After looking at these pictures, I'm not really sure what is on my ring finger, so we will just try to ignore that lol. I used the studs over 2 coats of O.P.I. Just Spotted The Lizard which is pretty awesome, but not the point of this post :)

These studs are pretty awesome. For application all I did was press the stud into slightly wet polish and topped it with a clear top coat. At first the stud looked cloudy, but as you can see once the polish dried, it was clear. These are a great way to add some nail art without doing a whole lot. I highly recommend these to everyone.

The studs also come in silver, gold and another holographic pattern. You get a baggie with 100 studs for less than $3.00 I say that's a great deal.

If you want to get your own or try something else from the Born Pretty Store make sure to use code: NWG10 to get 10% off your order. Thanks for reading and I hope to post again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com