Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Day 3 - Midnight Metallica

I've been slacking a bit on my nails so I figured this challenge would be a great chance to post some stuff I had sitting around. Today's mani is one I did awhile back. I think my application has improved since I did this one :) I really like the color and I plan on using it again sometime soon.

I used 2 coats of Piggy Polish "Midnight & Mistletoe"


I figured it need something more so I used striping tape and Wet N Wild "Metallica"

Being me I needed some sparkle. I added 1 coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust"
 Well there you have it :) Thanks for reading and please check out the other girls participating in this challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com