Thursday, February 21, 2013

Blow Me One More Kiss

So without going into it took much, I just ended my relationship with my now ex-fiance. I was depressed but today a song come on that made me feel a bit better and gave me an idea for a mani. The song, if you didn't catch the title, was Pink "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)" Here is what I came out with.

 I started out with 2 coats of Barielle "Night Moves" which I just picked up today at TJ Maxx for $2.00. The coverage is great and the formula was just as good. I don't have a whole lot of polishes from this brand so I was happy to find it, along with a beautiful blue called "Sky's The Limit" also for $2.00

 I decided to layer 2 coats of Sinful Colors "Charmed" which is another polish I bought today at Walgreens for $1.00 using the current coupon. I applied this polish to all of my nails except for my middle fingers hehe. I should have used a glue base, but I wasn't planning on using a glitter polish until I picked it up lol.

 So for my middle finger I stamped kissy lips using 2 KleanColor polishes "Metallic Pink" and....

 and KleanColor "Metallic Red" Both of these worked awesome for stamping!! I have a few other of the metallic ones and can't want to use them for stamping.

 I really like how this turned out and it was better then I pictured in my head. And the kisses on the middle finger is kinda like a farewell to a toxic relationship, even though it still hurts.




I love it! Well that's it for today. I hope to get my tutorial for my polish stands up soon. Ugg I fail so hard, but I took the pictures I just need to write up the post.

Thanks for reading! If you haven't seen the video or heard the song here it is for you, Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. That really really sucks dear :(
    ps- Cute mani <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh it sucks and it hurts, but it was something I needed to do. I hope he gets better, but he is the only one that can do it.

      As least I got an idea of a mani from it lol

      Delete
  2. Admitting it was "a farewell to a toxic relationship" is what made me stand up and applause. Way to go woman!!!
    And this mani is very cute and sexy. I love the red & pink combo over the silver!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard because I still care about him and love him but as long as he stays the same it will never get better and it's not good for me. Maybe if he gets his shit together and finally changes, maybe we can try again, but I have a feeling that will never happen.

      And thank you :)

      Delete

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com