Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Glowing Purple

So today it's going to be kinda quick. I'm tired and been going through a lot, but I still wanted to  post something. I ended up calling into work today due to the snow we got last night and when I tried to leave my rental van (it's a beast) got stuck in the snow and it took about half an hour and 3 nice neighbors to help me get it out. I drove it right back into the garage lol. Anyways....

 This is a mani that I had done awhile ago and it's just been sitting in a folder. I felt it needed to be seen :)

 I started out with 2 coats of China Glaze "Gothic Lolita" This is one of my favorite light purples. It's so pretty and the formula is wonderful. It had a slight blue sheen to it and makes it different then most like purples.


 I then topped it with 2 coats of Layla Ceramic Effects "CE 52" Sadly these polishes are labeled with names, which is unfortunate since they really deserve names. 
  
 I know that "Gothic Lolita" isn't really visible but I think it helps this polish really glow from within.

I love how this turned out. It is so beautiful.

 I can never leave things alone so for an accent nail I used 2 coats of FingerPaints "Santa's Magic"

 "Santa's Magic" is a chunky holographic polish, and I think it goes well will this mani.


I really love how this turned out and I can't wait to try out some of the other Ceramic Effects polishes that I bought.

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed this short post. If you got snow I hope you had a better day then me. Have a great night!

3 comments:

  1. Totally and utterly in love with this mani! So beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic! this color is amazing!

    XOXO
    Arianna

    http://aryannastyle.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/AryannaStyle

    ReplyDelete

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com