Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Dark Heart Designs Cosmetics 50% off Sale!!!

So a great company is having a 50% off sale on everything in the store. The owner is trying to raise enough money to buy a new camera and we all know that great pictures helps out an already great product.

I've done a swatch post before that you can find here: Dark Heart Designs Swatches

I also did a post about her awesome Face Primer here: Dark Heart Designs Cosmetics Face Primer

I've since done more swatches and so have a few other girls. Those swatches can be found on our group Pintrest board here: Eye Shadow Swatches

I highly recommend at least checking out the site, you never know what you might find, and you might find something you love.... plus come on, it's 50% off!!!! Who can pass that up???

Ok so go check it out! Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com