Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Glitter Shoes!!!

This summer I bought 2 pairs of glitter flats at Wal-Mart, black and silver, and I've been looking for a pair of green ones ever since but with no luck. Then I came across this tutorial:
I was so excited to try it and it just happened that I went to Wal-Mart soon after and I found a white pair of flats on clearance...

 I was so excited. I then went to the craft and bought some Fabric Fusion glue and a bottle of Martha Stewart green glitter and went to town. I didn't use even a fraction of the amount of glitter I thought I was going to use. I still have to do a little bit of clean up on them and a couple little touch ups, but here they are in all of their glitter gloriousness...





The glitter is so fine, it is so pretty.. I have a lot left over so i'm thinking about using some with nail polish soon... not sure what but I will think of something.

I hope you like. I can't wait to wear them :) Please leave comments. Thanks for reading!!glitter

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that came out really cool! And I can't wait to see what you do with the glitter and nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love glitter, so if I see it and I like it I'll buy it and figure something out. Maybe I can use it for a franken. I really need to buy some empty bottles lol

    ReplyDelete

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com