Saturday, October 29, 2011

An unexpected dupe!!

I recently found another blogger (NailXchange) who had China Glaze "Zombie Zest" and was willing to trade!! I was so excited. I later saw a picture of "Ick-A-Bod-Y" and have since been wanting that one as well. The other day I was at Wal-Mart and decided to take a stroll down the clearance aisle. I'm SO happy that i didn't I found 2 polishes I haven't seen before. They were from last Halloween from Hard Candy. I bought "Mischief" and "Wicked" After looking at "Mischief for a bit I decided to look and see if anyone had done a comparison between "Ick-A-Bod-Y" and "Mischief"... and they did...

I was soooooo excited. Now I don't have to drive myself crazy looking for the China Glaze polish :)
So on to today's mani...

These are the polishes I used for today...
L.A. Colors "Topaz", Sinful Colors "Show Me The Way", China Glaze "Ghoulish Glow, and Hard Candy "Mischief"
I wasn't really sure what I was going to do so I kinda just flew by the seat of my pants lol. I was going to use "Show Me The Way" as the base color, but I realized it was to sheer so I used "Topaz" as underwear. "Topaz" is a very pretty color and sparkly :)

 I used 2 coats of "Topaz" and then topped it with 2 coats of "Show Me The Way"


I wanted to use "Mischief" but I just didn't know what to do with it so I just pick up a paintbrush and this is what I ended up with lol


The stripes aren't perfect, but I'm still pretty new to all of this :) Well that's all for tonight. I hope you like it and please follow me and leave any questions or comments you may have below. As always thanks for reading!

Oh and I almost forgot... Here is a preview for my next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com