Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Latest haul..

I've been really busy the last few days and haven't been able to do any posts so I plan on making up for it tonight :) I have a few things to show off today. First is my new polishes that I picked up on Friday. I went to Sally Beauty Supply and I was very glad that I did. They had 50% off of their clearance items so I got a couple of China Glaze polishes for just $1.00!!! Great find :) So here I go...

The three China Glaze Polishes I bought:

The colors look much better in person, now I just have to wait until I find a time to use them :)
The other polishes I bought were the China Glaze Haunting Collection. I really wanted "It's Alive" and I figured it was cheaper to buy the set for $12.99 instead of just the one color. I bought this at Sally Beauty as well.

I already have a black crackle, but another bottle never hurts :) And I've been wanting to get a glow-in-the-dark as well so it was worth it. In the above picture you can also see the Sally Girl polish I bought. I love sparkles and glitter and it just caught my eye so for 99 cents I bought it. It didn't have a name on it so I just have a barcode lol.

My next post will have my mani using "It's Alive"  :)







2 comments:

  1. I love China Glaze! This post reminds me that my Sally Beauty membership is expired and I need to renew it! Have you tried any of your new polishes yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've used the ones from the Haunting set, I did a post on it. I really like "It's Alive" I haven't tried any of the others yet. I'm going to try and do some swatchs this weekend. Thanks for comments :) Your my very first comment lol

    ReplyDelete

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com