Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Maybelline Eye Studio

Yesterday during lunch I went to Wal-Mart and I finally bought two of the new Maybelline EyeStudio Color Explosion eye shadows. (The pictures on their website don't do anything to the actual product) I bought the green and the purple. I love glitter and sparkle so these were no brainers for me. They looked so pretty and I couldn't wait to try them out. So I'm going to review the green first and in the next couple of days I will show the purple one called "Amethyst Ablaze."

The green one is called "Green Fury" Green is my favorite color so I couldn't wait to try it.

My camera doesn't do it justice. The colors are so pretty and very sparkly :)  The colors went on wonderfully and were true to the palette. When I took the first pictures I forgot to to use the liner, but I still like it...


This was before I put on the luminizer top coat... sadly the camera didn't pick it up as much but you can tell there is a difference.

 I just love, love, love this eyeshadow. At least with these I don't have to add my own glitter lol :) I was going to take pictures with the liner, but I had to get to work so I took a picture after work, but this also lets you see how it stood up after a day of work, and yes I used my good ol' UDPP :) So here are pictures with the liner...


This one shows that there is a lot of sparkle in it.

So all in all this product is a win in my opinion. I love eye shadows and I love sparkle, and this is 2/2. If you like the same as me then I highly recommend this product.

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com