Friday, November 25, 2011

My haul from 7 Mile Fair a couple of weeks ago...

This is kinda late but, better late then never right :)  Warning: Picture Heavy!!!

So If your not from Milwaukee, WI your probably wondering what the heck is a 7 Mile Fair lol. When I was a kid it was all out doors and it when along the sides of a road called "7 Mile Road" You could find so much stuff. It's kinda like a huge flea market and everyone is selling something different. A lot of the stuff is focused on Mexican, and Spanish people with the music and clothing and food. (No offense to anyone)

I've always loved going because you never know what you are going to find. Nowadays it is mostly all in doors in a building off of 7 Mile Road. During the summer and warm months there is also a large outside section where people peddle their wares lol. A lot of them have polish so that was my mission when I went to find some good polish. Well this is what I found:
 My 18 new polishes and a bottle of Kleancolor Cuticle remover




 Holo's!!!!, Real holo's that is not like the Chunky holos lol

 I heard the metallic's are good for stamping, I will have to try it out :)



 I accidently bought 2 bottles of "Sparkle Emerald" from 2 differnet spots because they looked different at the time lol, also, not sure why it is emerald since it's actually blue.... hmmmm






Well there you have it. I plan to go back maybe next weekend to look for more, but this time I will be armed with a list lol.

Thanks for reading and please leave any questions or comments below, Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com