Sunday, September 2, 2012

Challenge Day 2: Orange Nails & Another use for glue...

 
Day 2!!!
So I haven't fallen behind yet lol. That's good for me :) Today is orange nails. I wasn't sure  what to do so I fell back to my usual which is a gradient lol. I like how it came out. I think the two oranges blended well together and I really like them. So here they are :) Enjoy!!!
 
 I started out with 2 coats of Essie "Action" This is my untried polish for the challenge... Oh and the white "stuff" around my nails... Well I decided to try something new. I was reading how some girls were using Elmer's glue as a base for glitter polish and it made me think... why not paint the glue around my nails for easier clean up???
 
 The second color I used was Sinful Colors "Summer Peach" It's a nice neonish orange.
 
 
After I took these pictures and was editing them I noticed on my longer nails that "Summer Peach" didn't hit all the way to the tip of the nails, but I really like how it came out. I may have to try and do this on purpose sometime lol
 
 
 As you can see the glue worked out really well. This is a picture are doing the gradient with a sponge and peeling off the glue (which was fun for me lol. I like to peel stuff lol). There were only a couple little spots the needed removal, This is with out any clean up other then peeling the glue.
 
 
As always thanks for reading and make sure to check the other girls participating and to check back tomorrow!!!
 
 



1 comment:

  1. What a great idea for the glue! Thank you for sharing:) And I love you rmani, turned out great!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com