Saturday, September 1, 2012

Day 1 of a new challenge... Red Nails

One of my wonderful blogger girl friends, Rachel from Polished Criminails has set up a 30 day challenge with a little twist. Each day we have to follow the list but.... we also have to use one of our untried polishes.


Ok, so here we go... The first day is red nails. I had an idea in my head.... but it didn't really turn out the why I planned lol, but they can't all be winners lol.


I started  out with 2 coats of Teeeze "Femme Fatale" and then for my untried polish I used two of my nail art polishes that I bought awhile ago from the dollar store and have never used. So here it is...





Not my best work but oh well lol. Please excuse the tip wear... I did the red and then the nail art the next day. Bad planning on my part lol.

Well that's it for today. Make sure to check out the other girls participating in the challenge and check back tomorrow for day two. Thanks!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com