Thursday, September 13, 2012

Day 13 - Animal Print

 I'm trying to get better with nail stamping so I figured this would be a good chance to practice.
 
 I started with 2 coats of China Glaze "Desert Sun" which is a beautiful butterscotch color. I can't remember if I've used it before or not, so I'm counting this as an untried. hehe...
 
 I added a little of glitter since you always need a little sparkle :) I didn't wanted to put it on the whole nail since it is suppose to be an animal print. I figured a little glitter would give the mani a little Bam! I used Spoiled "Pirate's Booty" It's a nice gold glitter with a little bit of red in it.
 
 
 I used China Glaze "Liquid Leather" for the stamping. The stamping it's the best, but I love how it turned out and when I look at it I think of a cheetah running after it's prey in the bright sun.
 
 
 
I just have to keep practicing my stamping. It can only get better right :)
 
Well that's my animal print mani for today. Check back tomorrow for the next installment of the 30 Day Challenge, which is flowers... which will probably include another round of stamping for me :)
 
Thanks for reading and make sure to check all of the other wonderful ladies participating in this challenge.
 
 



1 comment:

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com