Friday, September 28, 2012

Day 28: Inspired By A Flag

 We are getting down to the last few days. I'm so surprised that I stayed in this challenge so long.
 Yah Me!!
 
Ok well today is "Inspired By A Flag" I'm mostly German so this was a no-brainer for me :)
These are the polishes I used: OPI "Coney Island Cotton Candy", China Glaze "Liquid Leather", Pixi "Fresh Red", and KleanColor "Metallic Yellow"
 
 
I really love how this turned out. I tried something I've been wanting to try for awhile...
 I was only going to do the fishtail on my ring finger, but decided to do it on my thumb too :)
It took me a couple rows to catch on to the pattern.
 
 I wanted to re-create my dots manicure from earlier in this challenge, so I thought this would be a good chance for it. I was going to do a gold base, but I thought it would look better to do dots in all 3 colors and a kinda naked nail.
 
 I really love how these 2 techniques look together. I think they compliment each other.
 
So what do you think? Do you like it as much as I do?
 
Thanks so much for reading and check back tomorrow for my "Supernatural" mani... again no clue what I'm going to do, but I'll figure it out when I sit down to do my nails lol :)
 
Don't forget to check out the other ladies below:
 



1 comment:

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com