Saturday, September 15, 2012

Day 15: Delicate Print

 So today is delicate print nails.... I didn't have any ideas except for nail stamping. I really liked the look of the image on the stamping plate.... but I can never get the whole image to transfer onto the entire nail of my longer nails.... But I think if you ignore that, it looks cute :)
 
 I started out with 2 coats of  L'Oreal "Walk On The Beach" which is a nude color. I don't think there is really anything special about it, it was my untried polish, but the application was great. It will probably go in my underwear drawer.... Not my actually underwear drawer... my nail polish underwear drawer :)
 
 I added 1 coat of Nubar "2010" which is your basic flakie polish. I just wanted to add a little something.
 
 For the stamping I used Sally Hansen "Frutti Petutie", which is also an untried.
 
 As you can see on my ring and pinky finger that the stamp wasn't large enough to cover the entire nail, plus it didn't transfer on some parts. I guess practice makes perfect.
 
Well there you have it. Those are my delicate print nails. Tomorrow is tribal print, and I have no clue what to do for that :( Google search and Pintrest here I come. So check back tomorrow to see how that turns out.
 
Thanks for reading and make sure to check out the other delicate nails from the ladies below.



1 comment:

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com