Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Day 4: Green Nails...w/ Ice Cream

Today is Day 4 of the 30 day challenge set up by the lovely Rachel @ Polished Criminals If you haven't seen/heard about it yet, it's actually 2 - 30 Day Challenges rolled into one. It's the 30 Day Challenge, but you also have to use an untried polish for each mani.
 
Today is Green Nails and my mani ended up reminding me of mint chocolate chip ice cream... what do you think?
 
 I started out with 3 coats of Barry M "Aqua Green" over a white base. This is a very sheer polish so you really need underwear with it, unless you want to do 50 coats lol. This was an untried polish that I also just happened to get in a swap with the same Rachel that organized this challenge :)
 
Please excuse the severe lack of clean up. I needed to get it done so I could get to bed.
 
 I then used 2 coats of Wet N Wild Fergie "Tonight's Gonna Be A Good Night" which is small black hex glitter and larger gold hex glitter in a clear base. This was also an untried polish for me.
 
 I felt this was one of the few original polishes in the Fergie Collection. It seems like a lot of the polishes were dupes of previous WNW collections.
 
 The end result really made me want some ice cream lol. "TGBAGN" was a great glitter polish. I didn't have to fish any of the glitters out or place them at all. It went one great. It is a wonderful addition to my collection and also unique.
 
 
 
Well that's it for today. I hope you are enjoying the manis for this challenge, I know I am :) Thank you for reading and please make sure to check out the other ladies participating in this challenge below. Also keep your eyes open for a giveaway, I'm nearing 300 followers and my blog's anniversary!!!
 




1 comment:

  1. Yummy :-D
    I LOVE mint chocolate Ice cream, and your mani does remind me of it...
    It's a gorgeous mani. Fun and cooling in the summer heat :-D

    ReplyDelete

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com