Saturday, September 8, 2012

Day 8 Metallic Nails

Today is metallic nails... OMG I HAVE A PROBLEM!!!! I guess it is official that when I don't know what to do I do a gradient lol. I'm sure your all tired of seeing them, but I am going to try and mix it up a little more from here on out.

Both of the polishes I used are untrieds. I started out with 2 coats of Butter London "Dodgy Barnett"
  
 I did that gradient with Julep "Kim"

 I'm not sure if this is considered metallic or not, but I think they are.
 I love how the 2 colors blended together. I really need to lay off the gradients lol. This is the last one for a while I promise.... well except for the gradient day... but other then that, no more for awhile.
Alrighty, well that's it for today. I hope you aren't to tired of all the gradients. Please check back tomorrow for Rainbow nails. Make sure to check out the other ladies below. Have a great night :)
For more on Julep nail polish you can find a list of all of their polishes here!! Enjoy! 



3 comments:

  1. Great that you didn't just stick with one colour like most ppl (including me). Mixing it with the Julep is really effective. Makes me wanna try something similar :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the technique, but why so messy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I normally do my nails at night and sometimes I get tried and/or lazy. I figure not everyone can do a perfect mani every time so I feel that if someone sees a mani that's a bit messy they might have more encouragement to try it out themselves :)

      Delete

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com