Monday, September 10, 2012

Day 10: Gradient Nails

 
 Today is gradient nails. As promised this is the last time you will see gradient nails for the rest of this challenge :) I wanted to use the Wet N Wild Saved by the Bell collection.
 
 Wet N Wild "Chick Magnet Zack", "Nerd Alert: Screech", "Fashionista Lisa", "Pom Pom Kelly", "Straight A Jesse", and "Pin'em Slater"
 
 I rally shouldn't have used the pink and purple together on the same nail. I think they looked to similar to make a good gradient. The other 4 colors worked great together. If I were to re-do this mani I would mix the colors up a little more.
I tried to change up both hands and switched the patterns so they weren't the same on each hand.
 
 Too add a little more to the mani I added a coat of Finger Paints "Sparkle Top Coat"
 
 It added a subtle glitter to each nail.
 
 
To finish it all up I stamped over the gradient with a zebra print. I'm still getting the hang of stamping so it's not perfect.
 
 
Well that's that. Tomorrow starts the patterns part of the challenge so I think I'll be trying my hand at stamping some more. Check back tomorrow for my polka dot mani. Thanks for reading and don't forget to check out the other ladies below.
 
Oh and I'm getting closer to my next giveaway.... Keep an eye out... just a hint, the prize isn't nail polish this time :)



2 comments:

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com