Monday, September 3, 2012

Day 3: Yellow Nails

I'm a little late on today's post but I had a long day... But at least I'm not behind :) So here we go.

 One of my least liked colors is yellow. This isn't my most creative mani, but I just couldn't find any inspiration, so it's nothing special :( Both of the colors I used are untrieds for me.

 I started out with 2 coats of Sally Hansen "Ivory Skull" which I think is my new favorite white. I then did 2 coats of Spoiled "Did I Dye It Too Blonde?"
 
 Then I added 2 coats of Daisy "Explosive Atom" a polish I picked up at a local nail supply shop. I think it's a little similar to China Glaze "Techno" so I think sometime soon I will have to do a comparison.


 It's ok I guess, But I really don't care for yellow, so I just wasn't feeling it. Well that's it for today.

Thanks for reading and please check back tomorrow for day 4: Green Nails :) I'll give you a hint to my mani, It looks like a type of ice cream :) Don't forget to check out the other ladies participating in the challenge below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com