Friday, September 14, 2012

Day 14: Flowers

 Flowers is the theme for today. I was going to do some stamping.... but I decided to try out some freehand and dotting. I guess it turned out ok....
 
 lol yeh, those are my goofy looking flowers. I started out with 2 coats of Barry M "Spring Green" on my ring finger I used some flower shaped "glitters" that I bought from the dollar store as the accent nail.
 
 For the flowers I used a dotting tool to make the "petals" of the flowers. I used Color Mates "Metallic Venom" and...
 
 Color Mates "Look At Me!"
 
 I used a couple of stripers from the dollar store to create the center of the flowers and the flower stems and leaves.
 
 To finish it all up I dabbed on some Orly "Monster Mash" from some grass:)
 
So there you have it... my little flowers.
 
Thanks for reading and check back tomorrow for my delicate print nails :) And remember to check out the other ladies below....



1 comment:

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com