Thursday, September 27, 2012

Day 27: Inspired By Artwork

 "Inspired By Artwork"... I like art but I'm not really into art. I don't know who artists are unless they are super famous.. Like Di Vinci or Van Gogh... I love the art museum, I like the colors and I envy the artists. I'm not very artistic and I can hardly draw a stick person to came my life. Anyways, this was another challenge that I had no clue what I was going to do until I sat down. So I have cookies for whoever can figure out what this mani was inspired by :)
 
 A lot of colors went into this mani, I think this is the most polishes I've used in one mani ever lol.
 
 L'Oreal "Notting Hill Blues", Essence"Date With The Night", "Black is Black", "Can't Cheat On Me"
 
 Sinful Colors "Cinderella", "Aquamarine", "Lavender", "Let's Meet", and "Unicorn"
 
 I used 2 coats of L'Oreal "Notting Hill Blues" on all nails. I think it is a lovely dusty blue, and it applied beautifully. (Left Hand)
 
I used a couple different sized dotting tools and a small nail art brush to apply everything. I'm still learning how to use the nail art brushes to create the look I want. (Right Hand)
 
Thumb on my right hand
 
  Right Hand
 
 Left Hand
 
 
 
 I topped everything off with a coat of Northern Lights to add some sparkle.
 
So... Did you figure out what inspired my nails??? It's ok if you didn't I'm not a great artist... but if you didn't know here it is :)...
 
Yep "Starry Night" is what inspired my nails :)

All of the polishes except the Essence and "Cinderella"
 
Well that's it for today. Thanks for reading and check back tomorrow for my flag nails. Don't forget to check out the ladies other arty nails below.




1 comment:

  1. I love this one! And I guessed Starry Night right away. You did an awesome job interpreting it on your nails!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com