Saturday, September 29, 2012

Day 29: Inspired By The Supernatural

 Only one more day left!!! I really thought I would have dropped out of this challenge a llloooonnnggg time ago. I think that having my friend Rachel from Polished Criminails start the challenge made me keep at it. It always helps to have a friend doing something along with you to keep you motivated.
 
So today is supernatural day... I had no clue what to do. I stopped at Sally Beauty on my way home from the dog park today and I was so happy that I did. They had just put out the China Glaze Halloween collection. I ended up getting the 4 piece set and then the other 3 separate polishes to complete the whole set. I really wanted to use a few of them so this is what I came up with....
 
 These are the polishes I used, only 2 of them are from the new Halloween set.
Orly "Au Champagne", "Faint o Heart", Wet N Wild "French White Creme", China Glaze "Rougish Red", "Liquid Leather", "Immortal", and "Ghoulish Glow"
 
 lol Yeah this is my lovely creation lol. I really wanted some evil eyes. So I used "Immortal" as the base on my ring, middle, and thumb nails, and "Faint of Heart" as the base on my other 2 nails.
 
 Doing the best I could I used "Liquid Leather" to make a headstone and my eye shapes.
 
 My thumb is suppose to be a full moon, and the pinkie is suppose to me red eyes looking out from the mist.
 
Hehehe I also used some glow-in-the-dark polish :)
 
Alright, only one day left. Make sure to check back to see it. Thank you all so much for reading. And check out the ladies below!
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com